Whiten teeth with Colgate



One of the things that my dentist mentions to me every time I visit is how I have “great” teeth and they are white. I suppose that is relative because I admit that I am quite envious of the various actor and actresses I see with gleaming white teeth. I have always considered whitening my teeth but found the pricing to be cost prohibitive or alternatively the process was unwieldy and I didn’t want to sit around with something in my mouth for hours for whiter teeth.  However, when I was introduced to Colgate Optic White toothbrush and built in whitening pen by Walmart, tooth whitening became both affordable ($12.96) and easy!



The beauty of the Colgate Optic white toothbrush is having the pen. After brushing with the bristles that are specially designed to remove stains, I simply remove the whiting pen, twist and apply the gel to my teeth. I replace the pen in my toothbrush and I am all ready to go. I don’t have to rinse, or sit and wait. Simple and convenient, I love it. I was also sent  Optic White toothpaste and Whiteseal mouthwash which helps to keep new stains from forming on my teeth. With all three of these products I am pretty sure my teeth will look whiter! The thing that I noticed immediately when using the products is that hydrogen peroxide is an ingredient. I enjoy the foaming in my mouth when I brush and swish, it is almost like I can feel the products working.

Speaking of working, Colgate says you will see whiter teeth in 2 days by using the product. I know for sure my teeth were visibly whiter within a week of using the toothbrush and pen. Just keep in mind that my teeth are pretty white (as noted by my dentist) so I’m sure that is why it took a little longer for me to see a difference. But quite frankly, I am extraordinarily happy with the results and will continue to use the entire product line to keep my teeth white and prevent new stains.

Currently, Colgate is running a style makeover contest and you can win the grand prize trip to Los Angeles for a makeover with Jeannie Mai or one of hundreds of first and second prizes. But hurry! The contest ends on April 19th. All entrants receive a coupon for $3.00 which will bring the cost of the Colgate Optic White toothbrush and whitening pen to under $10.00! Visit  www.OpticWhiteStyle.com to enter.



Comments

Popular Posts