Last minute Christmas gifts - Fragrances at Walmart


Pinterest Banner 1

It is hard to believe that Christmas is just a few short days away. If you are anything like me, you are deep in the midst of preparation for the holidays - cleaning, cooking and picking up those last few gifts. If you are still looking for gifts for hard to shop for people on your list I have a suggestion, give the gift of fragrance! Walmart has a large selection of fragrances in the Holiday Fragrance Gift Center on Walmart.com.   When you visit the page, you can take a fragrance quiz and receive a $4.00 coupon good for fragrances $14.88 and higher.

Coupon Banner 2

You will also find exclusive holiday fragrance gift sets from the top fragrances that everyone loves that are exclusive to Walmart. There are also celebrity fragrances from Beyonce, Faith Hill, Katy Perry and more!


The fragrances are great gift ideas for both the men and women on your shopping list and with prices starting at $8.98 they are affordable too! As I’ve mentioned before, the holidays for me are all about giving back and if you are looking for items to donate to your local shelter, I think one of these fragrance sets are perfect for gifting! I was sent Nautica Blue and it comes nicely packaged and ready for giving. I plan on taking this to the local men’s shelter as a donation along with several other items I have acquired over the year.

I am so excited about this holiday season, as I’m making all of my preparations I like knowing that I can pick up a few fragrance items at reasonable prices for my last minute gift giving. This is my favorite time of the year and quite frankly, I have done most of my holiday shopping at Walmart. Quick and easy affordable gifts work for me and Walmart has a large selection of fragrance gift sets that fit the bill!




Comments

Popular Posts