My Walmart Holiday Hub videos! {video post} #wmtmoms



In October I visited Walmart headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas with the Walmart Moms program. At that time we got a sneak peak at the Walmart Holiday Hub set, I’m sure by now you’ve seen the commercials featuring Anthony Anderson and Melissa Joan Hart. The Holiday hub is gorgeous and as soon as I saw I it my first thought was “I wish I had the opportunity to shoot on the Holiday Hub, I’d be perfect for it!”  I didn’t share my thoughts with anyone and believed it was wishful thinking. Imagine my surprise when a week later I was contacted about filming cooking segments for the Walmart Holiday Hub!



I was whisked to Los Angeles and had an entire production crew to make me shine! It really was a surreal experience knowing that I was literally under the famous Hollywood sign making one of my dreams come true! The production team and crew were very accommodating, made me feel comfortable and encouraged me every step of the way.





I had a GREAT time. It was my very first time reading a teleprompter and “cooking” food with a crew. It is my hope that I get to do this again because I had a fabulous time and I am really comfortable in front of the camera. I filmed two segments, one cooking with sweet potatoes, my all time favorite and another making gumbo using okra. Here are my videos, I hope that you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. You can see all of the Holiday Hub videos on the Walmart channel on YouTube and today my video is being highlighted on the Walmart facebook page.








Comments

Popular Posts