Back to School Supplies


 


This month has been all about back to school. Here in the South we’ve been in school for almost a month! Unbelievable, I know but we get out early and return to school early in these parts. But no matter if you live in the North, South, East or West, when you have a child returning to school, back to school shopping is a necessity. I’ve already covered a variety of options for school clothes and I’d be remiss if I didn’t discuss school supplies. When I received the list for my son I was a little overwhelmed but I quickly recovered and found all of the supplies at Walmart.


One of the things that I like about back to school shopping at Walmart is that they have the supply lists for all of the schools in the area readily available in store. If I’d forgotten my list at home, I could simply look for it at Walmart and begin buying all of the items without worrying about having to take a trip back home to retrieve the list. For my son I had to purchase all of his supplies at the beginning of the school year and when I saw 10 composition books listed I thought to myself, this is going to be the most expensive year yet!


However, I was pleasantly surprised to find both wide ruled and college ruled composition books for only $.50 each at Walmart. For only 5 dollars I was able to tick this item off of my list. My son has already began writing in his journal and has been sharing his summer exploits with this class.



In addition to composition books, he needed crayons and 2 prong folders. I found them all for $.50. I was pleasantly surprised to also find the dual pack of glue sticks he needed at this awesome price too. As a matter of fact, I was able to purchase all of my son’s school supplies for under $20.00. If you are finalizing your back to school shopping and want prices that are excellent, I highly recommend making a stop at your local Walmart!



Comments

Popular Posts