Date Night Idea!








What comes to mind when you think of date night? Dinner? The movies? How about adding a little spark and lots of fun to your next date night. I have the perfect place for you and that special someone to go - Dave & Busters! Dave & Busters has so much to do that you won’t want the night to end. You can start off with dinner and drinks. The options are nearly endless for both.


When I recently visited I tried out some of the most popular appetizers - buffalo shrimp, quesadillas, and the spinach dip (to die for)! If you are thinking about those calories, there are also a number of salad options to choose from.

Snow Cone - the adult kind! 
And the drinks...THE DRINKS! If you like libations, you can stick with your old faithful or branch out and try some of the speciality drinks. I have a few favorites -  the Million Dollar Margarita and the Coronita - a 7 oz bottle of Corona in a margarita! However, on my recent trip to Dave & Busters Marietta, I tried a few new drinks. First up - the Strawberry Watermelon margarita (served over strawberry flavored ice cubes) I loved it. 



It was a little on the sweet side which is something to keep in mind if you are used to drinking regular margaritas but it was still delicious! I also tried a Sno-Cone, the adult version. There are several different types and I had the original. It was a novelty drink for me but again, if you like sweet drinks this mix of watermelon Pucker, Malibu coconut rum, Pinnacle cherry vodka, blue curacao, sprite and pomegranate juice is for you!

Food and drinks make a great date, right? But it ain’t over. Dave & Busters has numerous flat screen tvs if you want to make a date to watch your favorite sports teams play! There are also daily themes with food and drink specials. On Sunday and Monday there are game day specials, Taco and Games on Tuesdasy, 1/2 price Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday and Fight Nights too!

And if you want to take a break from watching the big screens, of course you can indulge in all of the fabulous games that Dave & Busters is known for. I am partial to games that make you move your body, so I played a football game which I loved and a dance game too. You will find many of the latest arcade games and as a bonus, you can bring your drinks and appetizers on the floor if you’d like to enjoy them while you play!

I truly can’t think of a better date night and I’ve gone on more than one date at Dave & Busters! Dave & Busters Marietta is located  2215 D&B Drive. Go on, get out there for date night and have fun!

Disclosure: I attended a VIP event hosted by Dave & Busters and received food, drink and game play. As usual, all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts